8 Best Cities to Party Across the World
By Jennifer Siggers
Whether it's a random Tuesday evening, New Year's Eve, a friend's birthday or stag/hen night, some destinations are better than others. We're talking about those places that don't just serve good beer but are an adventure by themselves. If you're looking to know which places these are, you have come to the right page.
Make memories for a lifetime in these eight distinct, quaint, and party cities in the world:
1. New York City — Most major cities will have clubs, live music venues, and bars, but not many can claim to be an actual party capital like New York City. New York is best known for its parties that rotate around its world-famous events from Times Square's New Year's Eve ball drop's all-night madness to Fashion's week's most exclusive gala.
The Big Apple is the epitome of a city that is never asleep; its streets are continuously humming with activity because of the flow of life. This city offers the absolute best in restaurants, music, culture, and nightlife. Anything you can think of, New York will have it.
2. Ibiza — Ibiza is famous as the world's party capital, for it has everything you could want to have the time of your life. It is home to the largest club in the world and is a legendary party epicenter. Unlimited fun, internationally renowned venues, endless nights, and an anything-goes atmosphere is the norm here.
Dance till the morning light and even after that because most clubs stay open as late as 8 A.M. With live bands, luxury yachts, VIP rooms, top-name DJs, and sunset parties, you can surely find the perfect night out in Ibiza. It also offers special salsa evenings, cocktail and wine bars, relaxed beach clubs, chill-out sessions, and everything in between.
3. Las Vegas — Sin City Las Vegas offers an uncompromising party atmosphere and vibrant nightlife. It is one of the few cities where you don't even have to leave your hotel to have fun. It is a city suiting all desires and needs — everything shown in 'The Hangover,' including clubbing on the strip and stacking chips or throwing dice at a casino.
Las Vegas always tops the 'Best party city' list not just because of the scale of restaurants, clubs, bars, and casinos but also because of the size of people who are eager to get wild. Don't be surprised if you see somebody drinking D'Usse directly from the bottle - that's accepted here.
4. Tel Aviv — Fondly nicknamed as 'The Big Orange,' Israel's second-largest city, Tel Aviv, has an exuberant party scene. It is outgoing and gay-friendly with huge international crowds.
There are endless high-end cocktail bars, venues, and pubs playing all kinds of music. If you want to party out in the open, you will be happy to know that beach bars and parties are just as popular.
5. Rio de Janeiro — In the party capital of Brazil, Rio, partying is a form of art. Even during the low season, there are still bars and clubs playing traditional samba music that goes on until dawn. It is also home to one of the world's best carnivals annually, which almost two mil people attend.
This seductive location has clubs, live acts, theatres, and restaurants like nowhere else. It has gay-friendly clubs and bars, a testament to how open-minded and culturally diverse the city is. In Rio, the party starts early and ends soon so that people can go to the beach the very next day.
It is the perfect mixture of party verve, tavern culture, and beach life. It is one of the few places on earth that offers every earthly delight a man wants.
6. Bangkok — If you want an uninhibited night out, Bangkok is the place for you. The capital of Thailand is manic, crazy, and hectic, but it is as mad and lively as the sun goes down. Even the most hardcore party-goers will be in for a sensory overload here.
Royal City Avenue, Silom, Sukhumvit, and Khao San Road are some of the best areas in the city to have a night you won't easily forget. There are a million things to do here — from gender-defying theatrical shows to sky-high cocktails. The best thing is that you can do it all and still stay in your budget.
7. Amsterdam — Amsterdam is famous for its red-light district, 'coffee' shops, beautiful houses, museums, and canals, but there's more to this liberal city. Once night falls, café-style bars, casual clubs, and friendly pubs provide an excellent backdrop for your night out.
The city boasts of an open-minded population that loves to have a good time. Scintillating music and wild parties are in every corner here. Additionally, over 300 festivals are hosted here each year, including the Amsterdam Dance Event, one of the world's biggest electronic music festivals.
8. Goa — Goa, India's party capital, is famous all over the world. It's filled with locals and tourists looking to have the best time of their lives. From silent noise parties (which is a Goa special) to trance parties, you can find the best nightlife here to party until the sun rises.
Although most high-end clubs, bars, and pubs are located in North Goa, you'll find something to fancy your needs and desires in South Goa. Gambling in the Goan casinos can give you just the little Las Vegas experience you need legally.
If you're after beachside bonfire-barbeques, dizzy neon lights, wild beach shacks, swanky clubs, or activities to indulge in when it gets dark, Goa's got you covered.
These eight cities listed above are not just incredibly beautiful destinations, but also the best party cities. They have everything you could ever want for a good time — from opera performances to swanky cocktail bars, iconic clubs, and authentic pubs.
First published on ArticlesFactory.com 28 Oct 2020. Jennifer Siggers has been closely studying the travel industry trends from quite some time. Intrigued by the booming growth of this sector, she takes interest in penning down her views providing quality insight on current travel trends and also likes to write about food and beverages, particularly red wine.
Planning a cruise, a tour for yourself and your loved one (or a big group of family and friends), or a personal pilgrimage? Maybe just seeking hotel accommodations, airline flights, travel insurance, or transportation rental? We can arrange any and all of that for you anywhere on the globe, so you don't have to do the heavy-lifting yourself. We cater to small or big groups, couples, families, and individuals — and we can tailor-fit the services just for your needs.
For more information, contact us now.